These baked oatmeal cups are delicious, filling, and packed with good-for-you ingredients to get you through a busy morning! They are the perfect on-the-go/make ahead breakfast or snack! Plus, they are totally customizable! Start with the base recipe and add in your favorite add-ins!
How To Make The BEST Baked Oatmeal Cups
Oatmeal cups are a perfect make ahead snack, breakfast, or treat to meal prep on a Sunday and have throughout the week ahead. They are super customizable and SO delicious.
Oatmeal Cup FAQ’s
How do you reheat them?
You can throw them bake in the oven and bake for a few minutes, or reheat in the microwave.
How long can you keep oatmeal cups in the refrigerator?
I like to keep them for 4-5 days.
Can you make oatmeal cups without chia seeds?
Absolutely! We love them for extra fiber and antioxidants, but they are totally optional.
What kind of oats are used for oatmeal cups?
Use rolled oats, not quick cooking oats. If gluten-free, make sure you buy gluten-free rolled oats.
Can you make oatmeal cups without apple sauce?
You won’t taste it, it’s for the texture, but you can probably use pumpkin puree instead if you prefer!
If you like this on-the-go breakfast recipe, try these other favorite healthy breakfast recipes:
Watch the how-to video:
How To Make The BEST Oatmeal Cups
Oatmeal Cups Base Recipe
To Make Cinnamon-Raisin Oatmeal Cups
To Make Fruit Oatmeal Cups
- 1 1/2 cup fruit of choice (finely chopped apples, blueberries, raspberries, chopped strawberries, finely chopped ripe pear)
To Make Peanut Butter – Banana Crunch Oatmeal Cups
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 bananas, chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (optional)
To Make Chocolate-Espresso Oatmeal Cups
For Base Oatmeal Cups:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and place parchment liners in muffin tin.
- Mix oats, baking powder, chia and salt in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl whisk eggs, maple syrup, almond milk, oil, apple sauce and vanilla.
- Pour wet ingredients into oat mixture and thoroughly combine.
- Scoop 1/4 cup mixture into liners.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
For Optional Versions:
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix.
- Scoop 1/4 cup batter in liners.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- *The yield increases when you use optional add-ins.
Loading nutrition data…