These gluten-free & grain-free Mini Cauliflower Pizza Bites are the PERFECT weeknight dinner, grab-and-go lunch, or party appetizer. This bite-size cauliflower pizza crust recipe can fool even the non-cauliflower lover! They are paleo-friendly if you omit the cheese, and so delicious!
Cauliflower Pizza Bites
These cauliflower pizza muffins are easy to make, packed with good-for-you ingredients! They are gluten-free and grain-free and hold up PERFECTLY.
This cauliflower pizza crust recipe its made in a muffin tin for an easy on-the-go lunch option that you can make ahead and enjoy! Cauliflower pizza crust can be tricky, but these bite-size pizzas are easy to make, won’t fall apart, and are full of flavor!
Want other cauliflower recipes? Try these:
Want other pizza recipes? Here are some favorites:
Mini Cauliflower Pizza Bites
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 12 pieces pepperoni (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a food processor, or using a hand grater, pulse/grate cauliflower until rice consistency.
- In a bowl combine eggs, cauliflower rice, almond flour, coconut flour, garlic powder, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning.
- Brush oil inside muffin tins and scoop 2 tablespoon cauliflower mix and press down to form crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes until fully cooked and golden brown.
- Top with 1 teaspoon sauce, add 1 tablespoon cheese and pepperoni if desired.
- Place back in oven for 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
- *Note: Frozen pre-riced cauliflower is not riced fine enough for these!!
- Cauliflower sizes vary. If yours is bigger or makes more riced cauliflower, and it seems like it needs a little extra love to make them firm, add an additional egg and tablespoon of flour. 3 cups of packed riced cauliflower is the correct consistency for these rolls.
Loading nutrition data…