These Egg Muffin Cups are made Tex-Mex Style with turkey are my favorite on-the-go breakfast recipe to make ahead, and they make for a great snack, too! They are paleo-friendly, whole30-compliant, and are packed with so much flavor!
Egg Muffin Cups (Tex-Mex Style With Turkey!)
These egg muffin cups are the perfect on-the-go breakfast or snack. They are protein-packed, full of flavor, and made right in your muffin tins! You will love all the veggies packed into these cups. Everyone who has tried this egg muffin recipe has loved them so much.
Watch the video:
How long can you keep egg muffins?
I store mine in the fridge for up to 5 days!
How do you store egg muffins?
I store my egg muffins in the refrigerator in a tupperware
How long do you bake egg muffins?
I bake these for approximately 18 minutes! Time may vary slightly.
Want other egg recipes? Try these:
- 1 tablespoon avocado or olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 cup black beans, rinses and drained
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tomato, diced
- Optional: 1/4 cup diced pickled jalapenos
- 8 eggs, whisked
- Optional: 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/3 cup scallions, chopped, for garnish
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped, for garnish
- 1 avocado, for garnish/serving
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Sauté peppers and onions for 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Add in turkey and spices and cook until browned.
- Add in black beans, spinach, and tomato and set aside.
- In a large bowl with whisked eggs, add in the turkey and veggie combination. Season with a little more salt and pepper.
- Pour into greased muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes until eggs are firm.
- Garnish and enjoy!
Omit beans and cheese for Whole30.
Loading nutrition data…