Considering buying a KitchenAid Hand Blender? Check out my KitchenAid Hand Blender Review!
You guys know I love my kitchen gadgets, so today I’d like to share my experience with the KitchenAid 2-speed hand blender.
KitchenAid is my go-to brand for kitchen appliances because they just work.
This budget hand blender is super-cute and has several things going for it.
Things I Like About the KitchenAid 2-Speed Hand Blender
- The color! Like most KitchenAid products, this hand blender comes in a lot of great colors. Perfect for bloggers who do videos!
- It is SO easy to clean. The body is removable, and the blade is top rack dishwasher safe. Love, love, love this! (Who else hates to hand wash?) I have had another hand blender that was dishwasher safe, but when it came out of the dishwasher, it would get dishwasher water everywhere. This doesn’t do that.
- Has a three cup blending jar.
- Simple design; no attachments that you will never use.
- Good performance for a low price.
That said, no kitchen appliance is perfect.
Things I Don’t Like About the KitchenAid 2-Speed Hand Blender
- Lacks the safety lock that is found on some other models. Not an issue if you don’t have kids that cook, but a concern if you do.
- The blender piece has come off more than once while in use. I think this may be because the tick marks need to be lined up but I prefer kitchen appliances that don’t require reading glasses to operate. Probably not an issue if you are under 40.
- Speed control is hard to turn. I pretty much have to stop blending to turn the dial.
- While I do love that it doesn’t come with a ton of unnecessary attachments, I would have loved it if it had a whisk.
All in all, I would say if you are looking for an immersion blender at a low-price, this is a solid choice!
If you want to try it out for yourself, you can get it here.
If You Like this KitchenAid Hand Blender Review, You May Also Like: