This Lasagna Soup recipe is gluten-free, made in one pot or in the slow cooker, is simple to prepare, loaded with flavor, and reminiscent of the classic lasagna flavors we all love! This is such a fun and hearty soup to serve any night of the week, and you’ll have leftovers, too! Made in partnership with Tuttorosso Tomatoes.
Lasagna Soup (One-Pot or Slow Cooker + Gluten-Free)
Who doesn’t love lasagna? Loaded with meat and veggies, hearty, and packed with Italian herbs and sauce? Make it into soup form, and I’m all in! I haven’t been able to eat lasagna in years, and I’m so happy for an amazing gluten-free alternative that tastes JUST AS GOOD AS THE REAL THING. This is a perfect weeknight meal with tons of leftovers!
Look at all that goodness! I LOVE this soup.
Tuttorosso Tomatoes is hands down my favorite brand of canned for a long time now. The quality is just SO amazing. If you remember this post, you remember the comparison I did between Tuttorosso and other brands and they are by far the best tasting, and highest quality canned tomatoes I have found. I am so excited to partner with them today to bring you this recipe!
Let’s dive right in! If you like this soup recipe, try these, too:
One-Pot Gluten-Free Lasagna Soup
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 2 spicy sausage links, casing removed
- 14.5-ounce can Tuttorosso crushed tomatoes
- 14.5-ounce can Tuttorosso diced tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth, more as needed
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt, more as desired
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 8 ounces gluten-free lasagna noodles, broken into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Optional: Parmesan Cheese, for serving
- Optional: Mozzarella Cheese, for serving
- Optional: Ricotta Cheese, for topping
- Additional Basil, for garnish
- In a large dutch oven, heat oil and sauté onion and garlic for 2 minutes until fragrant.
- Add in turkey and sausage, and cook until no pink remains, about 5-6 minutes.
- Add in tomatoes, broth, spices, and fresh basil. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add in noodles and let simmer for 15-20 minutes until cooked.
- Add in spinach and let wilt, for 30 seconds max. Taste and adjust spices as desired.
- Serve hot with basil and optional cheese for garnish, as desired!
- When reheating for later, you may want to add additional chicken broth to the pot. If so, taste and adjust spices as desired!
- My favorite way to make this is to use ground turkey and spicy Italian turkey sauce.
- Make it in the slow cooker: Cook onion, garlic, beef and sausage over medium-high heat until no pink remains; drain. Place in slow cooker. Add all remaining soup ingredients except pasta & spinach. Cover and cook on low 8 hours or high 3 hours. Cook pasta according to package directions. Stir in cooked pasta and spinach. Cover and cook an additional 10 minutes!
Want to win an Instant Pot & Tuttorosso goodies?
Enter here! Ends 12/13!
This post is sponsored by Tuttorosso Tomatoes. All thoughts and opinions are always 100% my own! I love the integrity of their products and think you’ll love them too. Thank you for continuing to support LCK and the brands I work with!