This Paleo Brown Butter Banana Bread is so delicious and moist! The perfect combination of banana, nutty brown butter, and chocolate chips! It’s taken me years to perfect this recipe, and I finally achieved the exact texture I wanted for the ultimate, easy, paleo banana bread that is freezer-friendly, too! Perfect for a holiday morning, or a snack anytime of the week!
Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (Made With Brown Butter!)
Banana bread is such a simple and delicious morning treat. I love how simple it comes together and can’t get over how delicious it smells when baking!
Plus, that brown butter goodness is always a game changer! Grab a slice with a cup of coffee or tea, and enjoy! This also freezes so well! If you can’t tolerate butter, use ghee or coconut oil!
If you like this banana bread recipe, try these other bread/loaf recipes:
Paleo Brown Butter Banana Bread
- Pre-heat oven to 350 °F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a small saucepan, heat butter over medium heat until it turns a toasty brown color, about 3-5 minutes. Swirl the pan occasionally to make sure the butter cooks evenly. Once brown, take off heat and pour into a heat-proof bowl to let cool until ready to use.
- In a medium mixing bowl, stir together dry ingredients.
n a separate medium mixing bowl, mash the bananas. Add in the rest of the wet ingredients, including the brown butter when done. Make sure to stir until the eggs turn frothy.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined. Mix in walnuts and chocolate chips and pour the batter into the loaf pan lined with parchment paper. Smooth the top with a spatula and add any additional chocolate chips if desired.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean!
- Freeze for up to 3 months!
- If you can’t tolerate butter, simply sub ghee or coconut oil.