The BEST Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread recipe that is a must to make this fall! Super moist, easy to make and drizzled with a delicious cream cheese glaze!
You guys. THIS.
‘Tis the season for baking! I don’t know about you, but in our house October means all things PUMPKIN and this bread recipe is an absolute must to have in your arsenal this fall! There is nothing like a simple quick bread to get you in the mood for fall baking and this pumpkin bread is not only super easy to make, but is literally one of the moistest bread recipes I’ve ever tasted. I should also mention that your kitchen will smell amazing after baking this! This recipe is full of ingredients like pumpkin, cinnamon and nutmeg – the perfect fall spice trifecta if you ask me – and is also much healthier than typical sweet breads that tend to use a lot of butter and sugar.
This pumpkin bread is also gluten-free, paleo (if you omit the cream cheese glaze) and also makes a really great low carb option too. I love baking with almond flour because it’s super versatile and the taste and texture are great, but it’s also high in protein too!
To sweeten this pumpkin bread I used a little maple syrup which tasted SO GOOD mixed with the pumpkin and cinnamon flavors. I also drizzled the entire loaf with a delicious cream cheese glaze which was inspired by these pumpkin bars 🙂 If you want to keep this recipe refined sugar free, you can just omit the glaze altogether – I promise this bread tastes absolutely amazing all on its own.
I am all about convenience which is why I love recipes like this. Simply mix all your ingredients together in a bowl, pour everything into a loaf pan and pop it in the oven. DONE! I promise you this is the easiest thing you’ll make this fall! Oh and it’s totally worth it. A slice of this pumpkin bread would be perfect with your morning coffee, or even as a midday snack, or after dinner when you are craving something sweet orrr….I mean basically this pumpkin bread is a good decision ANY TIME and I am definitely not sad about it.
If you like this recipe and are craving more pumpkin inspiration, make sure to check out my pumpkin bars with cream cheese frosting, this skinny pumpkin spice mug cake, some easy pumpkin muffins or you can even go the savory route with these pumpkin and sage stuffed shells! Told you it’s my favorite time of year 😉
I really hope you all enjoy my favorite pumpkin bread recipe and don’t forget to tag Eat Yourself Skinny on Instagram or Twitter if you do end up making this! Everyone should have a go-to pumpkin recipe so make this one yours this season!
The BEST Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 3 eggs, lightly whisked
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 (15 oz) can 100% pumpkin puree
- 3 oz ⅓-less fat cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp powdered sugar
- 1-2 Tbsp almond milk (or milk of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, coconut oil, maple syrup and pumpkin puree and mix until well-combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients, mixing until there are no clumps.
- Pour pumpkin mixture into a prepared 9×5-inch loaf pan and bake in the oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the pumpkin bread sit for 5 minutes then remove from pan and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- To make the cream cheese glaze, place cream cheese in a small microwave-safe bowl and heat on high for 30 seconds until softened. Whisk in powdered sugar and almond milk, mixing until smooth and runny.
- Drizzle cream cheese glaze over top of the bread, serve and enjoy!
Serving Size: 1 slice • Calories: 206 • Fat: 14.3 g • Saturated Fat: 5.7 g • Carbs: 13.4 g • Fiber: 3.3 g • Protein: 7.3 g • Sugar: 6.3 g • WW Points+: 5 • Smart Points: 8