Snack time! This Gluten-free Edible Cookie Dough Dip is our new favorite! Think all of the delicious and creamy flavors of regular cookie dough, but without refined sugar or the eggs… snack time, or dessert time, WIN!
Sometimes you just want a dessert that doesn’t require baking! Am I right?
Get creative with this fun dip and pair it with your favorite dipping scoopers of choice for a fun and delicious dessert everyone will LOVE! Berries, bananas, gluten-free pretzels, and graham crackers are a few of our favorites!
This Edible Cookie Dough is creamy, not too sweet, loaded with delicious chocolate chips, and so perfect for dipping your favorite fruit or pretzels in!You can also freeze the edible cookie dough and roll it into balls to make the ultimate gluten-free bite-sized treats!
Gluten-free Edible Cookie Dough Dip
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup gluten-free pretzels, more as desired
- 2 bananas, sliced
- Graham crackers, homemade or store-bought
- Using a stand mixer or hand mixer, mix the powdered sugar and butter until well creamed together and fluffy.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and mix on high for about 5 minutes until well blended and completely fluffy.
- Taste and adjust sweetener as desired.
- Place in desired serving bowl and serve with dipping ingredients of choice!
*Freeze the leftover cookie dough to make a dough that you can roll into balls, for a delicious cookie dough treat!
**Make the graham cracker version of the gluten-free crackers in my book (page 78)!