My favorite go-to granola recipe that is EASY to make and only requires three simple ingredients! The perfect basic recipe that you can make all your own!
You guys it doesn’t get much easier than this.
This recipe is so ridiculously simple that I actually feel a bit silly making a whole entire blog post about it, but SO many of you have asked me for my go-to granola recipe that I just had to share! I love using this granola to top my smoothie bowls and overnight oats, but it also stores really well too so I’ll keep it in a sealed container to have on hand in my pantry anytime I need some! This granola can last up to two weeks, but I highly doubt it will even last you that long 😉
This recipe requires only three simple ingredients and chances are they are most likely items you already have sitting in your pantry. I also like to add a little cinnamon and vanilla extract as well just to sweeten things up, but this basic recipe is just rolled oats + coconut oil + maple syrup. Boom DONE. I’ll also throw in some nuts, seeds or cranberries every now and then just to switch things up, but feel free to make this recipe all your own and to your liking. I promise you literally couldn’t mess this up if you tried! Just make sure to stir the granola halfway through while it’s baking so that it cooks nice and evenly.
That’s it! This granola is PERFECT for all the fall recipes coming up and feel free to even throw a little pumpkin pie spice into the mix! Enjoy!
Easy 3-Ingredient Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- Optional: ½ tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine oats, coconut oil, maple syrup and cinnamon, mixing well.
- Spread granola mixture evenly on a prepared baking sheet and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, stirring halfway through. Granola should be a light golden brown!
- Let granola cool completely, until it’s crunchy, and store in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
Serving Size: ¼ cup • Calories: 137 • Fat: 5.1 g • Saturated Fat: 3.2 g • Carbs: 22.5 g • Fiber: 2.5 g • Protein: 3 g • Sugars: 5.3 g • WW Points+: 4 • Smart Points: 5