This Loaded Chicken Salad Four Ways makes for the perfect customizable lunch! Make a big batch at the beginning of the week and enjoy it all week long in sandwiches, as a back-to-school snack on celery sticks, in a lettuce wrap, or in a salad! Made in partnership with Nuts.com!
This Chicken Salad is filled with some of my favorite lunch flavors:
Perfectly seasoned baked (or boiled) chicken
Fresh chopped scallions
Crisp red grapes
Sweet royal raisins
Chopped walnuts, or nuts of choice
& crispy, smoky bacon
It seriously doesn’t get much better than that!
I am so excited to partner with my friends at Nuts.com to bring you today’s recipe. This chicken salad is packed with nuts of choice, and my favorite, royal raisins! I simply can’t get over how customizable and delicious this lunch recipe is.
Looking for a great back-to-school snack for when the kiddos get home? Serve this on celery sticks for a protein-packed snack.
If you are looking for a low-carb Whole30 compliant lunch option, make it a lettuce wrap!
Are you more of a salad person? Create a salad with this Chicken Salad by serving it over greens with your favorite salad fixings!
More of a sandwich person? Add this to your favorite bread with some extra add-ins such as tomatoes and avocado for an ultimate protein packed sandwich to keep you full and energized all day long!
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cooked and diced
- 1/4 cup red grapes, sliced
- 1/4 cup royal raisins, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup walnuts, or another nut of choice
- 1/4 cup scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup good quality mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, more to taste
- optional: 1/4 cup bacon, roughly chopped
Chicken Salad Celery Sticks
- 12 celery ribs, cleaned and sliced in half or thirds depending on size
Chicken Salad Sandwich
Chicken Salad Over Salad
1. Place all of the chicken salad ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Mix until well combined. Taste and adjust seasoning, mayonnaise, and dijon mustard as needed.
3. Serve as celery sticks, in a lettuce wrap, on top of a salad, or as a sandwich!
*Store in your refrigerator for 3-5 days!
*You can sub the mayo for 1/3 cup Greek yogurt if desired!
This post is sponsored by Nuts.com. All thoughts and opinions are always 100% my own! I love the integrity of their products and think you’ll love them too. Thank you for continuing to support LCK and the brands I work with!