Grilled chicken, my go-to dairy-free caesar dressing, crisp romaine lettuce, bacon, and ripe heirloom tomatoes come together perfectly in this Gluten-Free Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad! The perfect make-ahead lunch, BBQ side, or dinner for any night of the week!
I’ve always love a good caesar salad, since I was a kid! I especially loved a good creamy caesar dressing. The Creamy Caesar Dressing from my cookbook is my all-time favorite, it’s ‘cleaned up’ from junky ingredients but doesn’t skimp on the creaminess and the flavor! I’m sharing it with you in today’s recipe!
Make all of your ingredients and then COMBINE. It’s really that simple! This dish will be a hit at your BBQ, as your easy weeknight dinner option, or simply anytime of year!
Want other Caesar Salad Ideas? Try my Chicken Caesar Burgers or my Grilled Romaine Caesar Salad with Blackened Shrimp!
Gluten-Free Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
Batch Caesar Dressing from page 320 of the Lexi’s Clean Kitchen Cookbook
- 1 8-ounce package bacon, cooked crispy
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 head romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 16-ounce package gluten-free pasta
- 8-ounces cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper, as desired
1. Make the dressing: In a high-speed blender combine all caesar salad ingredients. Pulse once or twice just until blended. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired and set aside.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper and grill for 8-10 minutes on each side until no pink remains. Cut into cubes and set aside.
3. Make pasta as instructed on package then drain and place into a large bowl.
4. Assemble: In a large bowl, add pasta, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, and chicken. Pour over dressing and mix to combine. Add 1/2 lemon juiced, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!
- If you want it creamier, making extra dressing!
- You can use rotisserie chicken, too!