These Chai Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars are deliciously gooey, chocolatey, and perfectly spiced. Drizzled with easy vanilla bean glaze for an added yummy bonus! If you love chai spices as much as we do, these cookie bars are a must-make! These bars take 30 minutes or less to make, and are totally gluten-free and grain-free. Made in partnership with Nuts.com!
Is there anything better than warm ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookies in bar form with a hint of chai spice and drizzled with vanilla bean glaze? These are seriously my favorite!
I am so excited to bring you today’s recipe in partnership with my friends at Nuts.com. Their spices are incredibly fresh and tasty, and combined together makes these chai-spiced bars my absolute FAVORITE. You get nice size, re-sealable bags which are perfect for stocking your pantry and assuring that you don’t run out! Plus their vanilla bean (used in the glaze) is a great value!
Gluten-free, paleo-friendly, and grain-free, but nobody will know the difference! Substitute the butter for coconut oil or palm shortening to make this dairy-free as well.
Chai Cookie Bars with Vanilla Bean Glaze
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon almond milk, or nut-milk of choice
- 1/2 vanilla bean, sliced in half and seeds scraped out
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line an 8×8 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredient to the dry and mix until well combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks and chai spices.
- Pour the batter into the baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle with maple sugar and cinnamon if using and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- While cookie bars bake, whisk together glaze ingredients in a small mixing bowl.
- Let cool completely before cutting. Drizzle with vanilla bean glaze and devour!
This post is sponsored by Nuts.com. All opinions are always 100% my own!