This gluten-free BLT Pasta Salad is the perfect pasta salad to serve a crowd! If you love BLT sandwiches this is a must-make! The salty bacon, along with the sweet tomatoes, and fresh lettuce all dressed in a creamy dressing is so nourishing and flavorful. Such a great meal for any gathering! Top this with a perfectly cooked egg for added flavor and protein!
This BLT Pasta Salad is:
Creamy with an added lettuce crunch
Perfect for any BLT lover (like myself).
I love this gluten-free rice pasta (made with only brown rice as the ingredient), because it’s easier for me to digest, and nobody knows it’s gluten-free! I make this as an easy BBQ or dinner side, and it’s great for leftovers, too!
- 1 package gluten-free pasta (12 ounce bag), cooked according to package instructions
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- 1 package nitrate-free bacon, cooked until crispy
- 1/4 cup scallions, sliced thin
- Optional: 4 hardboiled eggs, sliced into quarters
- Optional: a dash of hot sauce
- Place all salad ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
- In a high-speed blender, blend all dressing ingredients until well combined.
- Pour dressing over salad ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve!