I don’t eat desserts every day, but there are sometimes when a girl deserves a treat, don’t you think?
Take Valentine’s day for example.
Is it even possible to celebrate the holiday without something sweet?
I don’t think so.
I am pretty sure it is a rule or something.
If you are contemplating how to channel your inner cupid on the big day, allow me to introduce you to these mini-cheesecakes.
They are creamy and delicious little bundles of joy that are surprisingly easy to make.
Of course, every cheesecake needs a special topping, and SweeTARTS Hearts are sure to send your heart aflutter!
Both SweeTARTS Hearts (4.5 oz./MSRP: $1.50) and SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes (1.8 oz./MSRP: $.89) are the perfect pairings to complement your love-themed recipes! You can pick them up at major retailers nationwide.
They are great for gifts and décor options this Valentine’s Day too!
SweeTARTS Hearts and SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes contain no artificial flavors and colors, which is always a win in my book.
Let’s talk about these hearts.
I’ve always had a soft spot for them.
Who doesn’t love inscribed hearts?
This Valentines, I am playing Cupid with the SweeTARTS Hearts and letting my loved ones know I care with a sweet addition to my Valentine’s Day cards, crafts, and sweet treats.
I’ll also be sharing SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes.
Candy lovers will love the soft, chewy, cherry flavored licorice rope packed with a tart punch-flavored center.
I love the convenience of both of them! With gift tags printed directly on the package, SweeTARTS Hearts and SweeTARTS Soft & Chewy Ropes make gifting to friends, classmates, and co-workers seamless.
What are your must-haves for Valentine’s Day?
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar or sweetener of choice (like swerve)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- For serving: Whipped Cream, SweeTARTS Hearts
- Preheat oven to 325. Lightly spray a mini-cheesecake pan with oil or line 6 standard size muffin cups.
- Beat softened cream cheese, sweetener, lemon juice and vanilla in a large bowl with an electric mixer. When the mixture is smooth, add eggs, 1 at a time, until just combined.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until just set. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving. Top with whipped cream and SweeTARTS Hearts.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Nestlé. The opinions and text are all mine.