Slow Cooker Baked Potato Bar
- 5 russet potatoes or sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed butter melted, or avocado oil
- Coarse sea salt, to taste
- Steamed or roasted broccoli
- Cheddar Cheese
- Shredded Chicken (Slow Cooker or Rotisserie)
- Chopped Tomatoes
- Chopped Scallions
- Coarse Sea Salt
- Crispy Bacon
- Hot Sauce
- Spicy Mayo
- Rub potatoes with melted butter on all sides.
- Prick with a fork then place into your slow cooker.
- Sprinkle generously with sea salt and set on high for 4 hours.
- At 2 hours, flip the potatoes.
- When potatoes are done, slice them in half lengthwise, and squeeze inward, from the ends, so the soft mashed potatoes fill the center.
- Top with desired toppings and serve hot.
- If not using right away, store in the slow cooker on warm until ready to use.
Lexi’s Clean Kitchen http://lexiscleankitchen.com/